Monday, January 31, 2011

And Now The Defense.....

In the spirit of equality, I felt it was only fair to show both sides of this mycoplasm debate.  Last night I found the two case studies mentioned in one of the documents.  One was done by the US Army and the other by the Department of Defense.  Their findings were pretty similar.  I could only find the Army study again.  Here is the link:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11218212

Last night I was up until midnight (which is really late for me).  I got caught up in a web tornado and couldn't escape.  My husband finally made me turn off the computer.  "This stuff is gonna make you crazy"  he said.  He was right.  I also spent too much time on the computer today.  The more I clicked, the weirder it got.  There are a lot of really scary conspiracy theories out there.  Some of them have some pretty convincing data backing them up though.  I looked at message boards, US patents, blogs and research papers.  All I can say is, I think there are a lot of questions that need to be answered.....truthfully.   And if this stuff is true, we've got a much bigger problem on our hands than we ever thought we did.

I'm still waiting for my doctor to call me back.  I'm still feeling pretty lousy.  I guess she's trying to get a hold of her Rhumatologist friend.  I don't know.

No comments: