Saturday, November 5, 2011

Can hardly lift my arm. So scared

Still in bed. Don't have strength to lift my head from the pillow. Sorry about the fragmented sentences. Typing this on my iPhone with only one eye opened. Can type a couple words then have to close my eye and rest again. Eye lids are so heavy I can only hold them open for a minute or so, then they close.

My husband is in the other room. Must think I'm just sleeping late. I'll have to text him since I can't call out to him. I feel like I must be dying. Would be a relief from this - whatever it is that's slowly rotting my body.

As I lay here in pain and profound weakness I hear the joyful cheers of spectators outside my window as athletes in a triathlon victoriously cross the finish line. Oh my god.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds more like chronic fatigue syndrome. Do you have a rheumatologist?

Perdida said...

Thanks so much for your comment! You are SPOT ON!! I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue in addition to the Fibromyalgia about a year ago. I had a rheumatologist who was horrible. I ended up doing my own research and with the help of my very open-minded GP, have been in remission for six, wonderful months. My silver bullet is 150mg Amitriptyline, and 1.5mg Lorazepam per day. If I miss a dose, I'm right back where I was though, that's why I call it remission. It's all so bizarre!! Are you a Chronic Fatigue sufferer as well?