Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Amitriptyline is Kicking My Butt!


I've been taking 100mg Amitriptyline for three days now and I and I feel like I've been living in a dense fog - denser than usual I should say.  I'm so tired and zoned out, I can hardly do anything.  The prescription is for 150mg per day so as soon as I feel more normal, I'll have to bump it up even more, which I can't say I'm looking forward to.  I've been off Zoloft for three days, so tonight I'm going to take the first dose of Savella from the titration pack.  I have a feeling this week is going to be difficult until I've adjusted to the new medications.  I've been having problems sleeping again complete with nightmares and disturbing dreams.  The body pain and muscle weakness haven't gotten any better either.  I really am tired of this medication cha-cha, withdrawal symptoms while going off, side effects of the new meds.

Wow - I'm just full of positive words today!

No comments: