Friday, September 30, 2011

Surprise Surprise

My parents left on Monday and what I feared but assumed would happened has happened.  My husband has not picked up at all from  where my mom left off - far from it.  He's behaving exactly the way he did before she came.  He's acting like a childish brat who rolls his eyes or comes up with lame adolescent excuses every time I ask him for his help with something.  I'm beginning to realize that this marriage will soon be over.  I cannot live with a man who treats me with such disrespect, especially being as sick as I am.

I just finished a carb-free "two week test" which may have indicated I f I had a carbohydrate intolerance since the symptoms are almost exactly the same as Fibromyalgia (strange how so many things are).  I didn't really see any change so I went on a monumental carb binge on the last day of the "test".  I pretty much feel the same as I did before I did the test.  I'm still intrigued though with the idea that I may have some type of food allergy or intolerance.  I've ordered a book which is a step-by-step program to test yourself for these situations.   I understand it can be a many months long process.  Maybe it's just a scam, but I'm willing to try anything at this point.  The $500 per month Cymbalta hasn't done a thing for me.  I've tried so many medications and the only one that helped was Prednisone which my doctor promptly took me off  saying that it wasn't safe to take long-term.  What a tease.  There's got to be something.  I'll let everyone know how the program is working after I start.  Wish me luck!

No comments: