Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Freaked Out

I had told myself that I wasn't going to talk about the mycoplasma issue anymore.  It was really starting to make me crazy.  I can see how conspiracy theorists get so consumed.  It's really disturbing to think that there are people out there who would allow so many people to live in misery just to keep their secret.  It really gives me a sad feeling. 

Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear back from my Dr.  This is how we poor uninsured people get medical treatment.  You just have to wait until they have time for you.  Meanwhile I feel like crap.  Maybe I'll call the clinic again today and see if I can get some answers.  She'll probably just up the meds I'm already on.  I'm going to ask her though if she's ever heard anything about the mycoplasma controversy. 

In the meantime we're having a big NE wind storm here today.  The boats out in the harbor are rockin' n rollin'.  It's forecast to get much worse.  Up to 30kt gusts!  I'm so glad I'm not living on a boat out there anymore.

No comments: